Halloween Ghostly Fudgy Brownie
Trick out your treats by serving up a platter of these Halloween ghostly brownies!
Made with an intense dark chocolate, this 'spooktacular' fun and scrumptious treat is coming your way! Simply decorate them with melted marshmallows spider web and white chocolate frosting for a spooky look to match your party theme.
200g Dark Chocolate
185g Granulated Sugar
125g All Purpose Flour
Marshmallows - few pieces for decoration and spider web
Melted White Chocolate - frosting
1. Preheat the oven to moderate 180 Celsius. Brush a tin with oil or melted butter and line with baking paper.
2. Melt the butter and chocolate together until well combined. Mix in the sugar until dissolved.
3. Beat in the eggs, 1 at a time. Finally, fold in the flour and pour it into the tin and bake for 35 minutes.
4. Remove from oven and cool in the tin before turning them out and cutting them into squares.
5. Melt the marshmallow slightly and pull them across the brownies to create the spider web effect. You can then use the leftover marshmallows to top the brownie and drizzle some melted chocolate over. Finish it off by drawing ghostly eyes on the marshmallow.
You have to agree that these brownies are as cute and as EASY as it gets! These brownies are proof that you need not be a professional or own any special equipment to make a super cool, creepy Halloween dessert!
What's more is that you do not need to spend hours baking them and can decorate them with your kids at home for this coming Halloween. They will surely get positive attention at Halloween parties.